Thursday, April 28, 2016

MODESTY OFF THE RUNWAY



I'm back! As you may know (probably from my Snapchat) I was super busy being sick and stuck in bed trying to recover, and moving to a new place in Downtown Toronto. Yes, my view is beautiful, but we'll get to that later.





Not too long ago, I was lucky enough to be a part of a project by Modesty off the Runway. Along with four fashion influencers, we were asked to be our own models and stylists. The turn out: Amazing.

The entire process was just pure fun and super smooth, specially when the weather is very cooperative and it actually feels like spring (Oh, Canada..). All the guys got along so well, everyone was just vibing with each other, with some of us just being foolish during the shoot (you might say I'm talking about myself LOL). Style-wise, everyone's choices of style were very different, which I have so much appreciation for - we dressed as our own characters and personalities.

Make sure you're on the lookout for Modesty off the Runway - they have some dope stuff coming your way, and this menswear project is just a start. Stay posted through their Instagram page here.

Outfit breakdown posts coming soon!






 VISION:
Modesty Off The Runway

PHOTOGRAPHY:








 BLOGGERS/STYLISTS:



No comments:

Post a Comment