Thursday, March 31, 2016

STAIRWELL













It's honestly the most fun when fashion bloggers (just me, probably) try to squeeze in two outfit shoots in one day due to the busy schedule of being a blogger and also a dancer. You get to experience quick outfit changes in public places, with cars passing by staring, probably thinking "what the heck are these kids up to this time?"

I've been wanting to use this H&M turtleneck I bought back in December for an outfit shoot, and man was I happy to be able to finally use it! One specific thing I like about this one is that its fitted with my body, unlike in FACELESS: REDS & RIPS, the turtleneck worked more like a sweater.

You've probably noticed that I'm a huge fan of turtlenecks. I find that turtlenecks are very classy. It's very convenient in days where it's warm when the sun is out, and when it's a little chilly during the night. Also, having a turtleneck is kind of a MUST HAVE because, you know. Just cause... 




FUN FACT: My good friend Lyza (Check out her Instagram here) is the person responsible for this turtleneck addiction! So all the blame goes to her for the rad outfits that showcase said turtlenecks.



Photos by: Dan Gonzales



OUTFIT BREAKDOWN


Hat: American Apparel (Link)

Turtleneck: H&M (Link)

Jacket: American Apparel (Link)

Shoes: Nike AF1 (Link)

Rings: Vitaly Designs (Link)


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM


1 comment:

  1. I am also obsessed with ripped jeans. Such a staple :)

    ReplyDelete