Sunday, May 8, 2016

OAK+FORT 1166M




I was always intrigued with Oak + Fort.
I felt as if their style was a little different from my usual taste in clothing. I'm not gonna lie, I usually shop in stores like Zara, Top Man, and H&M (I'm sure most of us do, don't lie to yourself). Ain't nothing wrong with that, but recently I've challenged myself to look at other brands and try out something outside of my comfort zone. Naturally, the curiosity in me sparked the idea of trying out a piece from their Eaton Centre location in Downtown Toronto. not to mention the fact that it has a beautiful interior (see here).



So, I bought this lab coat-looking "Jacket" (yes, they called it a jacket), and I was very lucky to find a size that fit me well. The jacket reminded me of those long bomber jackets that I saw in H&M this past winter, although this piece didn't exactly have the same features. The jacket had the same varsity jacket neck feature that I thought was very cool, and made me want to buy it. Like I said earlier, it had the lab coat look, but the jacket had no buttons to close up.


Overall, this jacket is SUPER DOPE and was a great purchase, and it really gave me a chance to be more creative with styling. Outfit breakdown will be listed at the bottom of the post!


What do you think about this look? What's your favorite Oak + Fort piece of clothing? Let me know in the comment section











Photos by: 





OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:


Jacket 1166M: OAK+FORT (Link)

Round Sunglasses: Kensington Market

Turtleneck Sweater: Wal-Mart

Denim Biker Jeans: H&M (Link)

Shoes: Nike AF1 (Link)

Ring: Vitaly Designs (Link)


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. You wearing Oak+Fort is my favourite piece

    ReplyDelete